Window cleaning

Window cleaning

Did you know that most accidents at home happen while cleaning the windows? Aside from the danger of falling, window cleaning is one of the least favorite household chores, period.

According to a recent survey, only 2% of Germans enjoy cleaning windows. The remaining 98% have to reach, spray and wipe away streaks anyway. Except if they have a Thermostar at home. In that case, a short swipe with the dry steam nozzle and a quick wipe with the microfiber cloth is all you need. A square meter of window surface can be turned spotless in less than a minute – and you’ll enjoy window cleaning for the first time in your life!

Related news:
The summer barbecue season is coming to an end now./_nw/0/61329511.jpgIndoors and outdoors/_nw/0/45276687.pngLime buildups/_nw/0/16866359.pngThe Daily Germ Thriller/_nw/0/58991328.jpg
Hosted by uCoz